The mission of the Utah State University Department of Kinesiology and Health Science is to optimally prepare future scholars, practitioners, and leaders and to increase the effectiveness of local and extended community services by providing evidence-based, applied educational programs and facilitating the attainment, advancement, and dissemination of knowledge in the disciplines of kinesiology and health science.
In support of our mission, we house undergraduate programs in Health Education and Promotion, Parks and Recreation, and Kinesiology and graduate programs in Sport and Physical Education, Health Education and Promotion, Fitness Promotion, Exercise Science, Sports Medicine, Sports Management and Pathokinesiology.
To achieve our mission, we are committed to:
- Providing widely accessible, fundamental understanding of, and innovative practical experiences related to, the health and function of the human body.
- Fostering collaboration within the sub-disciplines of kinesiology and health and within the academic, local and extended communities.
- Empowering and inspiring students to think critically, and communicate effectively.
- Cultivating national and international reputation by continually extending the impact of our instructional and research programs – and outreach
- Contributing to the improvement and effectiveness of services for individuals, families, communities, schools, and organizations.
There are many resources available to students at USU. Below are links for easy and quick access.
|Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)|
|Disability Resource Center (DRC)|
|FAQ for New Students|
|Student Tracking Sheets|
|USU Degree Finder|
- Kinesiology and Health Science
- 7000 Old Main Hill
- Logan, UT 84322-7000